Ink Color: Black
The Waterman Hemisphere rollerball pen exudes elegance, with clean lines and subtle flecks of 23k gold bringing its stylish simplicity to the fore. The 10mm barrel is ideal for people who prefer a slimmer pen, whilst a slight ridge around the grip base supports the fingers, ensuring complete comfort and control.
- Gloss black lacquer with 23k gold plated trim
- Comes with black ink refill
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 10.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 150mm x D 10.5mm
- Weight: 27g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.