Ink Color: Black
The Waterman Hemisphere rollerball pen exudes elegance, with clean lines and minimalist detailing bringing its stylish simplicity to the fore. The brushed steel finish evokes sleek, modern style, whilst flashes of 23k gold plate add a little luxury. The grip features a ridged base to support the fingers and offer unparalleled comfort and control.
- Brushed stainless steel with 23k gold plated trims
- Pen fitted with a fine tipped, black refill
- The cap is finished with a striking gold trim slanted button
- Pen dimensions: L13.7cm x D1.0cm
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.