Ink Color: Black
The smooth curves of the Waterman Carene rollerball pen were crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a luxury yacht. 23k gold trim and tortoiseshell lacquer evoke an air of vintage luxury to this beautiful Marine Amber finish.
- 'Marine amber' resin with 23k gold plated trim
- Barrel features 23k gold plated slanted end cap
- Comes with black ink refill
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- Made in France
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 144mm x D 12.2mm
- Weight: 34g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.