Ink Color: Blue
This stunning ballpoint pen comes in a beautifully traditional Marine Amber finish, slightly translucent and decadently embellished with 23k gold. The Waterman Carene was crafted to conjure the sleek lines of a luxury yacht, leading to a tapered profile that fits comfortably in the hand. Add a new flagship to your fleet of stationery with this gorgeous pen.
- Intense colour mixture of dark browns and blacks combined with gold plated trims
- Twist opening mechanism
- The barrel is finished with a striking gold trim slanted button
- Pen writes in blue ink
- Pen Dimensions: D14.0cm x L1.3cm
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.