Ink Color: Blue
One of the most popular pens of all time. When the safari fountain pen launched as a children's handwriting pen back in 1980, little did Lamy realise it would gather an international cult following amongst people of all ages. Prized for its affordability, reliability, ergonomic grip, Bahaus-inspired styling and an inexpensive easy-change nib, the Lamy safari truly is a remarkable feat of pen design.
- Gloss yellow with chrome trim
- Durable ABS plastic construction
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Sturdy metal clip
- Ergonomic grip section
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 165mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 19g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.