Ink Color: Blue
Catch a glimpse of your pens inner workings with the Laban Skeleton. Crafted from transparent resin this distinctive fountain pen is overlaid with a geometric framework of intersecting lines, providing a striking abstract effect. The bold, cigar-shaped profile sits proudly in the hand while its fragmented casing belies a pleasing weight. Finished with a screw close cap and premium stainless steel nib, this fountain pen will become a firm favourite.
- Transparent resin with gun metal cut-out overlay
- Demonstrator body allows you to see inside your pen
- Laban logo on centre ring
- Stainless steel nib
- Fluted grip section for comfort and control
- Screw close cap
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge (standard international short size)
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Laban gift box
- One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 137mm x D 16.5mm
- Diameter taken at widest point (not including clip)
- Weight: 35g
Laban was established in 1981 by John Hu and his brother Charles, with the aim of producing high-quality sterling silver and platinum-plated pens. Their range has an opulent feel, using luxurious materials such as leather, silver, wood and Swarovski crystals. Distinctive styles include the ‘Mento’ with its marble effect hand turned resin, and the ‘Maya’ with a sterling silver lattice. Laban produces one of our bestsellers, a sterling silver ballpoint pen with a traditional fluted end. Laban takes international refills.