Ink Color: Black
Gothic style. Bound in 925 sterling silver, this striking Laban Maya edges towards the darker reaches of fountain pen design. The cigar-shaped profile is one preferred by connoisseurs of fine writing instruments, whilst an intricate inset in the cap marks out Laban's knack for fine details. Fitted with a durable iridium-tipped nib, it's sure to bring years of writing pleasure, not to mention mark out its user as one with an eye for bold, original designs.
- Lattice work in 925 sterling silver
- Can be used with a converter (sold separately) for use with bottled ink
- Packaged in a deluxe Laban gift box along with 1 international short black ink cartridge
- Dimensions (Closed): L 130mm x D 10mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 170mm x 10mm
Laban was established in 1981 by John Hu and his brother Charles, with the aim of producing high-quality sterling silver and platinum-plated pens. Their range has an opulent feel, using luxurious materials such as leather, silver, wood and Swarovski crystals. Distinctive styles include the ‘Mento’ with its marble effect hand turned resin, and the ‘Maya’ with a sterling silver lattice. Laban produces one of our bestsellers, a sterling silver ballpoint pen with a traditional fluted end. Laban takes international refills.