Simple, elegant, eye-catching. Graf von Faber-Castell's Tamitio collection brings style and functionality together. The Tamitio Black Pencil's matte lacquer finish, finely ribbed barrel and highly polished metal fittings bring design to the fore-front of this writing instruments appeal; whilst the hidden eraser, spring-loaded clip, and 0.7mm break-resistant leads ensure that the pencil's raison d'être is not forgotten. A must-have for any writers collection.
- Ribbed metal barrel, with matte lacquer finish
- High-gloss polished metal fittings
- Twist mechanism
- Spring-loaded clip
- Replaceable eraser underneath removable end cap
- Contains five 0.7mm break resistant leads
- Branded Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.