Classically styled, beautifully made and the height of luxury. The Graf von Faber-Castell Classic collection's Ebony Fountain Pen is delicately balanced and expertly finished. The ribbed Ebony wood barrel gives a sumptuous feel and individual finish to each pen; whilst the hand-made, bi-coloured 18k gold nib, with iridium tip and screw close cap ensure the pen will be a pleasure to write with for years to come.
- Hand-made, 18k gold, bi-colour nib with iridium tip
- Ribbed Ebony wood barrel
- Platinum plated fittings
- Screw close cap
- Spring-loaded clip
- Provided with ink convertor for use with bottled inks
- Suitable for use with international standard ink cartridges
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.