Classically styled, beautifully made and the height of luxury. The Graf von Faber-Castell Classic collection's Platinum Plated Rollerball Pen is delicately balanced and expertly finished. The ribbed Platinum Plated barrel gives a decadent feel and a touch of opulence to each pen; whilst the spring-loaded clip, screw close cap and finely curved grip section ensure the pen will be a pleasure to write with for years to come.
- Hand-made, 18k gold, bi-colour nib with iridium tip
- Platinum plated barrel and fittings
- Screw close cap
- Spring-loaded clip
- Provided with ink convertor for use with bottled inks
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Founded in 1919 in Japan, Platinum pens are designed with both traditional and modern techniques. The Maki-e pens feature classic Japanese motifs using a technique from the Tempyro Era (710-794). Prices range from the affordable Plaisir fountain pen ideal for children (£10) to the ornate Fuji Raijin pen covered with fragments of gold leaf. All Platinum pens feature high quality nibs, their music nib coveted for its extra smooth ink flow. We stock Platinum ink cartridges, converters and bottled ink.