A timeless combination of sumptuous chocolate leather and polished chrome with gold trim lend a sophisticated air to this journal and pen set. The Bailey brings the fine detailing typically associated with pricier pens at exceptional value, whilst the handmade wrap-round cover of the Amalfi journal is reuseable so you'll always have a journal which suits your style. The Amalfi journal is supplied with a lined insert, but plain and diary inserts are also available.
- Cross Bailey ballpoint is made from polished chrome and comes presented in gift box
- Pen features a deep cut engraved centre band
- Pen comes fitted with 1 black ink ballpoint refill
- Journal is refillable. Refills are available in lined, plain or diary
- Journal cover dimensions: 15.5 x 22.2cm. Journal page dimensions: 14.0 x 20.8cm (A5)
- Journal refill features 128 lined cream-coloured pages. The thick, high quality paper withstands ink bleeding
- Journal made in Italy from real soft calf’s leather with stitched edges for extra durability
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).