Ink Color: Black
The combination of gleaming chrome and gold accents finishes this Cross pen with confidence and style. The Bailey's defining feature is an original engraved centre band, which brings the fine detailing typically associated with pricier pens at exceptional value.
- Medium stainless steel nib
- Made from polished chrome
- Deep cut engraved centre band
- Comes with two black ink cartridges
- Presented in gift box
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 135mm x D 13mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).