Ink Color: Black
The combination of rich black lacquer and chrome accents gives this Cross pen a classic and confident look. The Bailey's defining feature is an original engraved centre band, which brings the fine detailing typically associated with pricier pens at exceptional value.
- Medium stainless steel nib
- Rich lacquer finish
- Deep cut engraved centre band
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be used with ink converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Cross branded gift box
- Dimensions (Closed): L 138mm x D 12mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).