A classic shape with clean lines and a slim profile. The Yard O Led Viceroy fountain pen has subtle hints of Victorian design including the traditional curved clip with screws and the engraved Victorian pattern. Made in England from sterling silver using time honoured methods of craftsmanship, this pen will be cherished for years.
- Free engraving
- 18 carat gold nib
- Intricate hand hammered Victorian pattern
- Made from sheet silver; the unique clip is crafted by 8 different processes
- Handcrafted using traditional 19th century techniques
- Every pen is individually numbered
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Gift box with polishing cloth
- Comes with a converter for use with bottled ink
Yard-O-Led’s hand-crafted writing instruments are made in England from sterling silver, using time honoured methods of craftsmanship. They started out as makers of the first propelling pencil, earning their name from the yard of lead the pencils contained. Victorian styling and fine detailing mark Yard O Led pens out, including a unique clip crafted by 8 different processes. Victorian finish pens are hand hammered at least 2,000 times, whilst each pen is individually numbered and comes with a lifetime guarantee.