Ink Color: Blue
Adorned with an intricate floral design, this Special Edition ballpoint pen portrays a modern interpretation of Yard-o-Led’s signature style. Named after the famous British ship, ‘The Mayflower’, which carried the first pilgrims across the Atlantic, this writing instrument signifies the brand’s growing worldwide appeal and renowned English heritage. The hand chased pattern, featuring the English Rose, winds itself around the pen in a fashion evocative of English country dancing.
- Free engraving
- Hand chased floral design
- Sterling silver hallmarked by British assay office
- Handcrafted using traditional 19th century techniques
- Made from sheet silver; the unique clip is crafted by 8 different processes
- Every pen is individually numbered
- Writes in blue ink
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Gift box with polishing cloth
Yard-O-Led’s hand-crafted writing instruments are made in England from sterling silver, using time honoured methods of craftsmanship. They started out as makers of the first propelling pencil, earning their name from the yard of lead the pencils contained. Victorian styling and fine detailing mark Yard O Led pens out, including a unique clip crafted by 8 different processes. Victorian finish pens are hand hammered at least 2,000 times, whilst each pen is individually numbered and comes with a lifetime guarantee.