The Waterman Hemisphere exudes elegance, with clean lines and minimalist detailing bringing its stylish simplicity to the fore. The brushed steel finish evokes sleek, modern style, whilst flashes of 23k gold plate add a little luxury. The slim-to-mid-size profile fits comfortably in most people's hands, whilst the rollerball pen's grip features a ridged base to support the fingers and offer unparalleled comfort and control.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message
- Brushed stainless steel with 23k gold plated trim
- Rollerball pen comes with black ink refill
- Ballpoint pen fitted with blue ink refill
- Ballpoint pen features twist mechanism
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- Made in France
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Rollerball pen dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 10.5mm
- Rollerball pen dimensions (posted): L 150mm x D 10.5mm
- Ballpoint pen dimensions: L 135mm x D 9.5mm
- Rollerball pen weight: 27g
- Ballpoint pen weight: 27g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.