Ink Color: Blue
The smooth curves of the Waterman Carene fountain pen were crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a luxury yacht, leading to a tapered profile that fits comfortably in the hand. The Deluxe Black is the pinnacle of the Carene range, featuring a decadent chiselled silver-plated cap, 23k gold trim and an eye-catching solid 18k gold inlaid nib. Add a new flagship to your fleet of stationery with this gorgeous pen.
- Gloss black lacquer barrel with 23k gold plated trim
- Palladium plated cap with engraved pinstripe pattern
- Barrel features palladium plated slanted end cap
- 18k gold inlaid nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- Made in France
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 144mm x D 12.2mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 149mm x D 12.2mm
- Weight: 34g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.