Ink Color: Black
The smooth curves of the Waterman Carene rollerball pen were crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a luxury yacht, leading to a tapered profile that fits comfortably in the hand. Gleaming palladium plate shines all the more brightly against rich black lacquer in this smart, sophisticated Black Sea finish. Add a new flagship to your fleet of stationery with this gorgeous pen.
- Intense high gloss black lacquer with 23k gold plated trims
- The barrel is finished with a striking gold trim slanted button
- Pen dimensions: L14.5cm x D1.3cm
- Pen fitted with a fine tipped, black refill
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.