The TWSBI ECO fountain pen offers a superior quality piston-fill fountain pen at a wallet friendly price. Distinctive styling is apparent through the hexagonal cap and matching piston twist tip which are finished in semi-transparent smoke grey and complimented by high shine rose gold trim for an added splash of colour, and meld seamlessly into the cylindrical barrel and gently tapered grip section. The demonstrator style transparent body allows you to see the piston fill workings and remaining ink levels, whilst a rubber O-ring, between the barrel and twist-off cap, ensures a secure, sealed closure, preventing leakage and drying.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long-term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owner’s risk!
- Transparent body with smoke grey cap and piston mechanism tip
- Rose gold colour trim
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal-clear finish
- Hexagonal shaped cap and piston mechanism tip
- Piston filling mechanism
- Rose gold stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Gently tapered grip section
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- Presented in TWSBI gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 15mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 168mm x D 15mm
- Weight: 21g
After 40 years manufacturing for other well know brands, TWSBI started their own range of pens. Their fountain pens use innovative piston filling mechanisms (such as springs and vacuums) that make it quicker and easier to fill the pen with ink. Designed with transparent bodies so you can see the inner workings of the pen, TWSBI supply a toolkit with every writing instrument so you can take it apart and clean thoroughly.