The TWSBI ECO fountain pen offers a superior quality piston-fill fountain pen at a wallet friendly price. Distinctive styling is apparent through the hexagonal cap and matching piston twist tip which meld seamlessly into the cylindrical barrel and gently tapered grip section. The demonstrator style transparent body allows you to see the piston fill workings and remaining ink levels, whilst a rubber O-ring, between the barrel and twist-off cap, ensures a secure, sealed closure, preventing leakage and drying.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Transparent body with black cap and piston mechanism tip
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal clear finish
- Hexagonal shaped cap and piston mechanism tip
- Polished chrome trim and clip
- Twist action piston fill mechanism
- Stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Gently tapered grip section
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 140mm x D 15mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 168mm x D 15mm