As decadent and stylish as its name sake, the exquisite Burghley House, this refillable journal adds a touch of luxury to your everyday writing and drawing. Handmade from the finest vegetable tanned leather in Stamford, England, the Burghley Journal has been designed to be durable and practical enabling you to use it whether at home, the office or out and about. The leather cover accommodates one notebook refill which slips easily into the front and back cover to secure in place. Finished with a popper clasp closure and embossed Stamford detailing, the Burghley provides a sleek, professional appeal, ideal for daily life.
- Vegetable tanned genuine leather cover
- Popper closure
- Stamford blind embossed around popper and on rear cover
- Comes fitted with 1 notebook insert in a choice of lined or plain
- Paper insert contains 160 pages off-white paper, designed to resist show through and bleeding
- Paper insert is fountain pen friendly
- Comes presented in Stamford Notebook branded gift box
- Handmade in Stamford, England
- Dimensions: H 226mm x W 145mm
The Stamford notebook company is a British gem, based in Stamford using British made materials wherever they can. Established in the 1950s, their aim is to bind the best journals for writing and drawing. Their journals are predominantly hand-bound using traditional equipment and centuries old techniques. Every aspect of production is carried out in-house, including the sewing, trimming and printing of paper.