A technical writing instrument for the modern age. Matching the need for both analogue and digital, the 800+ switches seamlessly from pencil to stylus with a turn of the upper barrel and a satisfying click. Finished in matte black with touches of gleaming gold and Rotring red, the sleek geometric design makes this pencil both stylish and practical. The hexagonal barrel sits easily against the hand, whilst the rounded knurled grip section provides a secure and comfortable hold. The elongated pencil mechanism provides an uninterrupted view of your work and can be retracted to use the capacitive stylus or to protect the pencil when not in use. With a fully metal construction the Rotring 800+ mechanical pencil has a pleasing weight in the hand and is a must have for any 21st century draughtsman.
- Matte black finish with gold and red trim
- Sturdy all metal construction
- Hexagonal barrel with cylindrical knurled grip and twist mechanism
- Retractable pencil tip with twist mechanism
- Capacitive stylus for use with most touch screen devices
- Push button mechanism for lead extension
- Available with 0.5mm or 0.7mm leads
- Eraser hidden under push button cap
- Dimensions (tip retracted): L 135mm x D 9mm
- 2 year international warranty on manufacturing defects
Rotring are the leaders in technical drawing pens and pencils designed for precision, handling and line quality. Established in 1928, they followed the Bauhaus movement, introducing minimalism and technology into design. Their range of pens and pencils feature elongated tips so you get an uninterrupted view of your work, and textured grips and hexagonal barrels ensure comfortable handling. We offer the introductory 500 range up to the feature packed 800+ with stylus.