|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Delivery & Returns
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
Nothing says luxury quite like a Legacy. The solid 18k gold inlaid nib is an original Sheaffer design unchanged since 1959, whilst fluted detailing brings an air of formality to the finish of gleaming palladium plate. The heavyset profile, meanwhile, encourages smoother, more flowing motions of the hand, helping to produce script worthy of such a magnificent fountain pen.
- 18 carat gold inlaid nib (palladium plated)
- Palladium plated pen body and trim
- Available with broad, medium and fine nibs
- Dimensions: L14.0cm x D1.2cm
- Sheaffer presentation box
- Sheaffer twist-action piston converter
- One blue ink cartridge & one black ink cartridge
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Delivery & Returns
If you are unhappy with your items, they can be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund (Items purchased for Christmas can be returned by 14th January). The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. Items that have been personalised cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email [email protected]. If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund your postage up to the cost of 1st class recorded Royal Mail. If you are sending items from abroad, please call us for a delivery quote.
Very pleased with the pen. Had a legacy before with plastic body which split at its threads for the nib. This model far better. Have always liked the scheafer nibs.
This review was submitted through feefo
Very pleased with the pen. Had