Ink Color: Black
S.T. Dupont’s flagship collection, the Line D seeks to showcase the make and their craftsmanship for instant brand recognition. With a gloss black shield set in the clip, a simplified version of their corporate branding, Dupont highlights their history and their extensive knowledge of working with lacquer. The end cap detailing has been given a makeover, embedding a 3D version of the characteristic D initial in a deeper recess topped with clear resin. Finished with the S.T. Dupont signature wrapped around the centre band, the Line D has a premium and distinguished feel.
- S.T. Dupont Line D medium size
- Gloss black lacquer with gold plated trim
- Lacquer shield detailing on clip
- D initial embedded in end cap
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Twist mechanism
- Presented in S.T. Dupont gift box
- Comes with free gift: S.T. Dupont pencil case. Colour selected at random
- Made in France
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 143mm x D 11.3mm
- Weight: 58g (metal), 43g (lacquer)
S.T. Dupont is a French lifestyle brand established in 1872. They specialise in reviving traditional techniques including fine engraving and lacquering, to create heirloom pieces of beauty. Following a request from Jackie Kennedy Onassis, in 1973 S.T. Dupont designed their first luxury ballpoint pen, the “Classique S.T. Dupont”. We stock their entry level D-Initial, flagship Line D, Liberte and Sword with eponymous clip and fighter jet inspired Defi. All pens come with a 2 year warranty.