Ink Color: Blue
With subtle curves and delicate detailing, S.T. Dupont state that the Liberté collection is crafted to reflect femininity and elegance. Featuring a slender ridged pocket clip and a tapered profile, the Liberté sits gracefully in the hand. A glossy black lacquer barrel is matched with shining rose gold plated cap and trim for an opulent finish, whilst the bevelled diamond pattern which runs across the cap adds further interest. Completed with a diamond faceted end cap showcasing the Dupont initial, the S.T. Dupont Liberté collection has a timeless appeal.
- Gloss black lacquer with rose gold plated cap and trim
- End cap features faceted diamond design and Dupont initial
- 14k gold medium nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Spring-loaded clip
- Presented in S.T. Dupont gift box
- Comes with free gift: S.T. Dupont pencil case. Colour selected at random
- Made in France
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 141mm x D 11.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 141mm x D 11.5mm
- Weight: 42g
S.T. Dupont is a French lifestyle brand established in 1872. They specialise in reviving traditional techniques including fine engraving and lacquering, to create heirloom pieces of beauty. Following a request from Jackie Kennedy Onassis, in 1973 S.T. Dupont designed their first luxury ballpoint pen, the “Classique S.T. Dupont”. We stock their entry level D-Initial, flagship Line D, Liberte and Sword with eponymous clip and fighter jet inspired Defi. All pens come with a 2 year warranty.