Ink Color: Blue
Subtle yet distinctive touches set Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. Notice also the 925 sterling silver cap with its elegant ridged rim, and secure spring-loaded clip. This rollerball pen comes in a bright combination of silver and sand-coloured lacquer, offering plenty of appeal both for traditionalists and for fans of contemporary design. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Otto Hutt gift box includes: blue refill; pen polishing cloth; warranty card
- Material content:
- Cap tube: hallmarked 925 sterling silver
- Other metal parts: palladium-plated stainless steel
- Spring-loaded clip
- Fitted with blue ink refill
- Unique serial number printed on cap
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions (Closed): L 133mm x D 12mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 167mm x D 12mm
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).