Ink Color: Blue
Subtle yet distinctive touches set Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. Notice the top end elegantly crafted with a ridged rim, and secure spring-loaded clip. Crafted entirely from 925 sterling silver, this rollerball has that weighty feel typically associated with the finest pens, whilst pinstripe engravings evoke a more formal style. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver with UK hallmarks
- Platinum-plated fittings
- Each Otto Hutt pen has a unique serial number
- Pen writes in blue ink
- Every component is made in Germany
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
- Otto Hutt pen polishing cloth
- Dimensions (Closed): L 133mm x D 12mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 167mm x D 12mm
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).