Ink Color: Black
They say less is more, and that really is the case with the OHTO Tasche. This innovative fountain pen measures a compact 95mm when not use, but becomes a full-size pen when posted to offer superb writing comfort. Angular lines and a smart blue finish bring an ultra-modern feel to this handy little pen.
- Slim and compact when closed but full size when open thanks to its long cap which becomes an extension of the pen when in use
- Dimensions: Closed: L9.9cm x D0.9cm; In use: L14.5cm x D0.9cm
- German nib (medium) produced by Schmidt
- Cap is marked with 'Tasche FF10-T OHTO JAPAN'
- OHTO presentation box
- One black ink cartridge
- Please note: Due to the small size of this pen it is not compatible with any ink converter with is sold by Pen Heaven
Ohto pens, established in Japan and relatively new to the UK, are characterised by their cutting edge design. Their most celebrated range is the ‘Tasche’, a compact pen ideal for carrying in a pocket. The cap is removed via an ultra-smooth mechanism and placed on the back, giving a full size pen that is comfortable to write with. The ‘Promecha’ range is a draftsmens ballpoint with a needlepoint 0.7mm tip and cross hatched grip for added precision. We stock dedicated Ohto refills.