"Material excess makes way for perfectly executed technical details" - that's how Lamy describes the scala fountain pen. The scala was designed by Sieger Design, a German homeware company with a knack for producing minimalist concepts which nonetheless radiate personality and charm. In a smart, two-tone finish of matte black lacquer and chrome, this delightfully simple pen makes everyday writing a joy.
- Matt black lacquer with polished chrome trim
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Click close cap
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 141mm x D 11.8mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 168mm x D 11.8mm
- Weight: 40g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.