Ink Color: Blue
The Lamy Lx range was introduced in late 2016 as a “suped up” version of the popular Al-Star fountain pen. Extra features include a beautiful new gold finish with matching trim and carry case, as well as a glossy black steel nib. The ergonomic grip encourages proper finger making this a stylish and comfortable fountain pen to use.
- Gold finish with matching trim
- Lightweight & durable anodised aluminium construction
- Glossy black steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Ink preview window
- Sturdy metal clip
- Transparent ergonomic grip section
- Presented in matching metal carry case
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 165mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 19g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.