The Lamy joy lives up to its name in all ways. The slender, tapered barrel is lightweight, but well balanced and coupled with the ergonomic grip which ensures proper finger placement, the Joy gives a truly pleasurable writing experience. The design is sleek and minimalist, plus with the anodised silver aluminium cap the pen is has an almost futuristic styling. The stub end nib is suitable for calligraphy and enables not only the pen, but also your writing to be a joyous work of art.
- Matt black plastic barrel with silver aluminium cap
- Sturdy metal clip
- Stub end stainless steel calligraphy nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Ergonomic grip
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 180mm x D 12.3mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 176mm x D 12.3mm
- Weight: 17g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.