Ink Color: Black
With the body of each pen crafted from a single piece of aluminium, the sleek lines and subtle curves flow seamlessly into one another creating a writing instrument that is a pleasure to hold. Finished in a two-tone effect with brushed and blasted sections, the dark green finish has a smart, modern feel. Completed with a highly polished chrome spring-loaded clip, the aion rollerball pen is a must have for any writer.
- 2021 special edition colourway
- Brushed dark green with chrome trim
- Durable anodised aluminium
- Designed by Jasper Morrison
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Spring-loaded clip
- Tactile grip section for added comfort and control
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 144mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 161mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 38g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.