Ink Color: Blue
Add some fun to your stationery collection with the bold colours and quirky design of the Kaweco Perkeo Fountain Pen. Utilising the signature octagonal cap of their renowned Sport range and coupled with a distinctive 16 sided barrel, the Perkeo Indian Summer has a vibrant, contemporary feel. Constructed from durable injection moulded plastic, this lightweight fountain pen features an ergonomic grip section and sturdy stainless steel nib, making a great pen for young and old alike.
- 'Indian Summer' colourway: Dijon yellow and black
- Durable injection moulded plastic construction
- Black chrome plated Kaweco logo button
- Raised Kaweco logo on cap
- Black stainless steel, engraved Kaweco nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Ergonomic grip section
- Click close cap
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 159mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 16g
Kaweco pens, established in Heidelberg Germany since 1883, started out as a specialist in wooden dip pens and today are renowned for their iconic pocket fountain pens. The pocket sized Sport was designed for ladies, officers and sportsmen as a ‘carry anywhere pen’. Its unique hexagonal appearance is much loved, the design remaining unchanged since 1911. Their retro styling carries through to the packaging, with many pens displayed in a vintage tin with old-school iconography.