Kaweco's DIA 2 fountain pen is a maestro of the elegant and understated. Precision knurling on the cap and barrel add a unique design aspect to this classically styled pen. The gloss black resin is accentuated by polished chrome for a bold, professional look. The lightweight barrel is perfectly balanced adding to the comfort provided by the curved body and grip section. This timeless piece shines bright like a DIAmond.
- Black acrylic with chrome trim
- Kaweco logo end buttons
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Screw close cap
- Comes with manual and logo sticker
- Presented in Kaweco black leatherette box
- Dimensions (closed): L 132mm x D 12.3mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 158mm x D 12.3mm
- Weight: 27g
Kaweco pens, established in Heidelberg Germany since 1883, started out as a specialist in wooden dip pens and today are renowned for their iconic pocket fountain pens. The pocket sized Sport was designed for ladies, officers and sportsmen as a ‘carry anywhere pen’. Its unique hexagonal appearance is much loved, the design remaining unchanged since 1911. Their retro styling carries through to the packaging, with many pens displayed in a vintage tin with old-school iconography.