Simple, elegant, eye-catching. Graf von Faber-Castell's Tamitio collection brings style and functionality together. The Tamitio Black Rollerball Pen's matte lacquer finish, finely ribbed barrel and highly polished metal fittings bring design to the fore-front of this writing instruments appeal; whilst the spring-loaded clip, and smooth writing style ensure that the pen's raison d'être is not forgotten. A must-have for any writers collection.
- Matte black lacquer with rhodium plated
- Barrel features ribbed lined pattern
- Comes with black ink refill
- Spring-loaded clip
- Cap clicks securely into place when posted
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 11.3mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 153mm x D 11.3mm
- Weight: 50g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.