Distinctive and stylish, Graf von Faber-Castell's Guilloche Ciselé is beautiful to behold. The signature style of the pencil's herringbone pattern barrel gives a handsome effect emphasised by the contrasting black hues. Completed with a replaceable eraser hidden underneath the removable rhodium-plated end piece, and with rhodium-plated clip and grip section polished to a high shine, the entire pen has a refined look that is timeless.
- Herringbone pattern precious resin barrel
- Rhodium plated fittings
- Twist mechanism
- Spring-loaded clip
- Replaceable eraser underneath removable end cap
- Contains five 0.7mm break resistant leads
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.