Bold and beautiful, the Graf von Faber-Castell Black Pencil is as practical as it is stylish. Each pen is hand-engraved by master craftsman to give the distinctive wave effect finish on the precious resin barrel, meaning every writing instrument is unique. Finished with rhodium-plated fittings, a twist mechanism and spring-loaded clip the pencil is simple to use and easy to store, whilst the hidden eraser and 0.7mm break-resistant leads provide for a lifetime of writing enjoyment.
- Hand engraved wave pattern precious resin barrel
- Rhodium plated fittings
- Twist mechanism
- Spring-loaded clip
- Replaceable eraser underneath removable end cap
- Contains five 0.7mm break resistant leads
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.