Bold and beautiful, the Graf von Faber-Castell Black Fountain Pen is as practical as it is stylish. Each pen is hand-engraved by master craftsman to give the distinctive wave effect finish on the precious resin barrel, meaning every writing instrument is unique. Finished with a hand-made, rhodium-plated 18k gold nib, finely curved grip section and spring-loaded clip the fountain pen is simple to use and easy to store, for a lifetime of writing enjoyment.
- Gloss black precious resin barrel
- Barrel hand engraved with wave pattern
- Rhodium plated trim
- Rhodium plated 18k gold nib
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Suitable for use with standard international short ink cartridges
- Spring-loaded clip
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 131mm x D 10.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 162mm x D 10.5mm
- Weight: 30g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.