Classically styled, beautifully made and the height of luxury. The Graf von Faber-Castell Classic collection's Sterling Silver Fountain Pen is delicately balanced and expertly finished. The ribbed Sterling Silver barrel gives a decadent feel and a touch of opulence to each pen; whilst the hand-made, bi-coloured 18k gold nib, with iridium tip and screw close cap ensure the pen will be a pleasure to write with for years to come.
- Sterling silver cap and barrel
- Barrel features engraved pinstripe detailing
- 18k bi-colour gold nib
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Suitable for use with standard international short ink cartridges
- Spring-loaded clip
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Comes with free gift: Graf von Faber-Castell ink bottle. Colour selected at random
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 11mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 172mm x D 11mm
- Weight: 43g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.