The Cross Classic Century line is the pinnacle of mid-century modern slim design. Its unique bi-directional rotation system advances and retracts the ballpoint with a simple twist.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message
- Matt black lacquer with 23k gold plated trim
- Twist mechanism
- Pen fitted with black ink refill
- Pencil uses 0.5mm leads
- Pencil features eraser hidden under end cap
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Ballpoint pen dimensions: L 133mm x D 7.5mm
- Pencil dimensions: L 133mm x D 7.5mm
- Ballpoint pen weight: 17g
- Pencil weight: 17g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).