Ink Color: Black
The Century II adapts the Classic Century with more prominent contours and a slightly wider barrel, bringing a more modern look and feel whilst still invoking the essence of mid-twentieth-century design. This new pearlescent white finish is complimented by a rose gold trim trim and nib, producing a subtly elegant fountain pen.
- Pearlescent white lacquer with rose gold trim
- Rose gold colour stainless steel medium nib
- Click-off cap
- Comes with two black ink cartrisged
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime guarantee against mechanical faults
- Compatible with Cross screw-in fountain pen ink converter for use with bottled ink (supplied separately)
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 11mm
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).