Ink Color: Black
Smart lined detailing and gleaming chrome with gold trim brings a little retro style to this Cross fountain pen. The Century II adapts the Classic Century with more prominent contours and a slightly wider barrel, bringing a more modern look and feel whilst still invoking the essence of mid-twentieth-century design.
- Striking two-tone metal; a combination of polished chrome and 23k gold plated trim
- 23k gold plated nib
- Carefully formulated ink flows smoothly and dries in a flash
- Click-off cap
- Use an optional Cross screw-in fountain pen ink converter to use with bottled ink
- Premium Cross gift box with two black fountain pen cartridge refills
- Lifetime guarantee against mechanical faults
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).