Ink Color: Black
The Century II adapts the Classic Century with more prominent contours and a slightly wider barrel, bringing a more modern look and feel whilst still invoking the essence of mid-twentieth-century design. Presented in a matt black with micro-knurl detailing across the cap and barrel, the contemporary industrial inspiration are immediately apparent.
- Matte black lacquer with micro knurl detailing
- Matte black trim
- Black stainless steel nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Fluted grip section
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 9.7mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 152mm x D 9.7mm
- Weight: 23g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).