Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The Pen Heaven #RoyalAscot Competition (the “Competition”) starts at 17.00 BST on Thursday 6th June 2019 and ends at noon BST on Friday 28th June 2019 (“Competition Period”).
- By participating in the Competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions").
- This Competition is valid for participants worldwide.
- If you are not an employee of Coles Pen Co Ltd. (“Promoter”) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, then you are eligible for the Competition.
- In order to enter the Competition, it is necessary for you to have access to the internet and to have a Twitter / Instagram account.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Via TWITTER:
- Follow @pen_heaven
- Retweet an eligible competition tweet
- Via INSTAGRAM:
- Follow @pen_heaven
- Like an eligible competition post
- Tag a friend in the comments section
- There is no cost to enter.
- Only one (1) entry per entrant is permitted throughout the Competition Period. Multiple entries received from any entrant in excess of this limit will be void.
- Entries which are fraudulent or generated through fake accounts, script, macro or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process, will be void.
- You will not be eligible for entry into the Competition in relation to any message received after the Competition Period closes.
- Entries received from suspended accounts or accounts set as private will not be counted.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be notified through the social media channel of their entry (Twitter or Instagram). If the selected entrant fails to respond to the prize notification email within 72 hours or if the selected entrants do not comply in any other way with these Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions, they may be disqualified and, at Promoter’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to another entrant(s) according to the criteria in paragraph 12.
- The prize consists of:
- 1 x Lamy Studio Racing Green Fountain Pen (Fine nib)
- 1 x Pewter Horse Head Design Ink Bottle
- By participating in the Competition, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions; (b) to the use of his/her name, photograph, image and/or likeness, social media username, for a period of one year dating from the close of the Competition Period, for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, by Promoter and its designees, without compensation (unless required by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so; and (c) not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Competition without the prior consent of the Promoter, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”) or Instagram (“Instagram”). Twitter / Instagram and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of them in no event accept any liability howsoever arising for any loss, damage, cost or expense any person may incur as a result of participating in, or seeking to participate in, the Competition.
- Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition (including the prize) and/or these Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason, and will not be liable to any entrant for doing so.
- Entrants are required to provide full name, delivery address, email address and contact telephone number to claim their prize. By providing this information, you acknowledge that Promoter may send you information or offers about its website, products, promotions and services or the products and services of others that it thinks may be of interest to you. Your information and username will not be sold or rented to third parties. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
- Promoter and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of them accept no responsibility for:
a)lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, illegible, or garbled entries, “follows” or registrations; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other similar errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Competition, including, without limitation, similar errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the processing of entries, registrations or “follows”, the announcements of the prizes, or in any Competition-related materials;
b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; or
c) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Competition or downloading materials from or use of the Promoter's website.
- Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Competition or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Competition be compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Competition and, if terminated, to select randomly the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken.
- In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account and email address associated with the entry at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned a Facebook URL by Facebook, Inc., and specific email address by their email service provider.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- The Promoter's decisions in all matters to do with the Competition will be final unless you dispute such decisions by contacting us as described at http://www.penheaven.co.uk/contact-us or in accordance with paragraph 25 below.
CHOICE OF LAW:
- The English courts will normally have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, the Competition. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These Pen Heaven Competition Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Pen Heaven, Unit 4 Technology Park, Colindeep Lane, London, NW9 6BX