Ink Color: Blue
The Caran d'Ache 849 has been in production since 1969. With its aluminium body distinguished by its hexagonal shape, this pen is an iconic ballpoint suited to all occasions.
- Gilded attributes between 2 et 3 microns of gold
- The colouration of the body is the result of several processes. The combination of 'microbillage' and an electrochemical treatment gives it this unique look and this 'satin finish'
- Pen fitted with a Caran D'Ache Goliath refill in blue colour, which provides a clean blot-free line and can deliver up to 600 A4 pages of handwriting
- Dimensions: L12.8cm x D0.9cm
- Presented in a gilded gold colour metal gift tin with a 3D relief of the 849 pen
- Made in Switzerland
Produced in Geneva, Caran d’ache pens are known for fine cratsmanship you would expect from Swiss made (all pens have a lifetime guarantee). Fountain pen nibs, ballpoint and roller pen tips are checked for priming quality and writing flow, and inks are tested for lightfastness. We stock the Ecridor, a distinctive pen with a slim hexagonal body typical of the brand. We also carry Caran D'Ache ink cartridges and refills…their ballpoint refill known as the Goliath can write for up to 600 pages of A4.