The three colours of 3mm lead included with this set lend the versatility for writing on almost any surface: white for x-rays, red for glass, and 7B grey graphite for wood, metal, paper and plastic. With its distinctive, unusual appearance, the Worther Shorty Pencil has a cult following amongst artists, craftsmen and professionals from all walks of life.
- Includes six 3mm leads in three colours: 2 7B graphite, 2 red, 2 white
- Change leads to write on almost any surface
- Made from plastic
- Depress button to release lead; tilt to propel; release button to secure
- Dimensions: 105 x 12mm
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee
- Made in Germany from local materials
Worther are an innovative pen brand from Baden Baden, Germany. Their ‘Shorty’ pencil can write on most surfaces (wood, glass, fabric, metal) and has a cult following amongst artists and craftsmen. Its short, chunky, hexagonal appearance makes it a joy to hold, and the 3mm 7B lead is great for sketching. It is available in fashionable colours made from plastic, as well as local woods and aluminium. We stock graphite and coloured pencil refills in varying thickness (1.2mm to 5.6mm) and softness (HB to 7B).