Discover the charm of simpler times with this traditional dip pen. Dip pens were invented in the early 1800s and remained a common feature in schools, homes and classrooms for the next 100 years, with a committed fan base amongst illustrators and calligraphers surviving to this day. A selection of nibs included with this Italian-made gift set allows you to explore a range of calligraphy styles, whilst the pen holder lets you pause for thought between lines of beautifully-crafted script.
- 9 nibs of differing sizes, giving you flexibility over the line widths you produce
- Wooden pen dimensions: L17.0cm x D1.0cm
- 1 black ink bottle with an attached holder
- Pewter quill holder. Pewter has variations in colour and tone which adds to the traditional feel
- Made in Italy and packaged in a premium gift box