Ink Color: Blue
Inspired by the geometry of the cityscape, the Waterman Perspective fountain pen's angular styling and engraved detail represent a whole new look at modern pen design. Finished in Waterman's signature blue and matched with polished chrome trim, this eye catching fountain pen is a stylish addition to any pen collection.
- Blue lacquer with chrome trim
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- Made in France
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 11.3mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 164mm x D 11.3mm
- Weight: 37g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.