Ink Color: Blue
Inspired by Art Deco design, the Waterman Kultur showcases sweeping curves in a distinctive cigar shaped profile and a prominent chrome plated clip. The glossy black barrel is manufactured from durable, lightweight resin, leaving the pen feeling dynamic and nimble in the hand. Completed with a transparent grip section and stainless steel nib, the Kultur's premium quality and wallet friendly price make it a must for any pen collection.
- Gloss black resin with chrome trim
- Stainless steel fine nib
- Comes with 2 international short size blue ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Transparent grip section
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- Made in France
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 12.6mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 147mm x D 12.6mm
- Weight: 16g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.