Ink Color: Blue
The Waterman Hemisphere exudes elegance, with clean lines and minimalist detailing bringing its stylish simplicity to the fore. The brushed steel finish evokes sleek, modern style, whilst flashes of 23k gold plate add a little luxury. The slim-to-mid-size profile fits comfortably in most people's hands, whilst the fountain pen's grip features a ridged base to support the fingers and offer unparalleled comfort and control.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message.
- Ballpoint has a twist action opening mechanism
- Fountain pen uses Waterman long ink cartridges or it can use bottled ink with a Waterman fountain pen converter (sold separately)
- Ballpoint and fountain pen write in blue ink
- Ballpoint dimensions: D13.5cm x L0.9cm; Fountain pen dimensions: L13.7cm x D1.0cm
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.